Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jackson Hole, WY

We took the kids, minus Camden, skiing in Jackson Hole the other week. Macy and Easton loved it. The day was so warm, my kind of skiing, Macy skied half the day without gloves.


They got really comfortable with their abilities by the end of the day. Easton went off a jump came loose from his bindings and flew about 8 feet and knocked the wind out of himself. It took him a minute, with Brandon's encouragement, to get him to catch his breath. The first words he said was "I'm done skiing today dad." We skied to the bottom thinking we were done and he skied back into the lift line, he wanted to keep going. That's my BOY!


I was so happy they had such a good time. We will be back again, next year. For now I just want to see spring flowers and warm sunny days! :-)


No comments: