Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time for Some Updates!

I know it has been awhile since my last post, so this will be a random group of pics.



First, Easter of course was a hit for the kids. Camden loved the fact that she got to have chocolate for breakfast! SWEET! She is the biggest junk food junkie, Mom is so proud!








Then the kids had the end of the year shows, Macy had a piano recital, Easton had a gymnastics meet and they both had a musical program at school. It has been really busy at our house getting ready for all the events. Thank goodness we only have three.












Finally, Brandon and I ran a half marathon together, his first, which he loved. He is officially converted to running. His goal was to get me to finish under one hour and 50 minutes. He was like my pace car and he did a great job I got a PR of 1:46. It has been fun to run with him and train together, I am just glad I didn't disappoint him. Our ultimate goal is to qualify and run in the Boston Marathon together. (Our friends Kariesa and Cache ran too.)

2 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Hey it looks like you guys have been busy! I hope all is well and I am sure that you are looking to summer as much as we are.

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Jamie I'm so happy to see your blog! It's awesome! I was browsing through some emails on fb and found yours. I needed to cehck it out! :) It's great to see your family enjoying each other. Mayeb I can come ove rand ride your kids bike too! LOL