Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween came fast for us since we were gone the week before. But, the kids had their costumes and they were ready to get some serious candy. Thank goodness I work for a dentist.
Camden was our pumpkin who would not take her picture with the skeleton (Easton). She would cry every time she would get by him with his mask on...it was a fun night.

Easton and Macy. Macy said, "This is the best Halloween ever."

The two cute little fairies in the picture are my sister Kristy's girls (Maddie and Karlie). She made their costumes, they were soo cute!

5 comments:

Pickett Fences said...

Hey I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. I do love the Halloween costumes, they are way cute.

Karri said...

Hey Jamie, it's been a long time. Lesa told me you had a blog today. I'm so sorry about your grandfather and B's mom. Let me know if you need anything.

Mallory Clan said...

Oh my gosh Camden and Kristi's little girl could be twins! What a cute bunch. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa Jaime. Grandparents enrich our lives more than we realize. I hope you're doing ok. I miss ya. Hope to get to see you sometime in the next year.

Julie said...

Hey jamie, I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute!

Susannah said...

Hello, does this thing work? Just checking!!!!