Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pennsylvania Family

Although our trip to Penn was not for fun we did find time to enjoy some time with our family. My cousin Angie (second from the left) had all of us over for lunch. We had a great time.



Grandma (Mom) with my nephew Mason (Is he not the cutest little boy?). About 20 minutes before this picture he fell and the end result was that beautiful purple band aid on his head.


The "Girls" Aunt Cindy, Lindi (sister), Alyssa (niece), Me, Angie, Bethany (Sister-in-law), & Mom)



The "Men" Brandon, Brenen (brother), Larry (brother-in-law), Dave (cousin's husband).





My beautiful niece Alyssa, and my cousin Angie's boy, Zack. He is a fun kid, we went the rounds on the trampoline. His mom is going to send me the hospital bills when he breaks his arm trying to do the front and back flips I showed him on the tramp. Love ya Ang.

No comments: